Hi . .

So many times and I have been meaning to do an update and just never got around to it. The longer you leave it the harder it is to get back too as well.

But all is well.  I have to say I'm in a very good place, in fact the best I've been in a long time.  I try not to let things stress me out too much.  Mr T is pretty much the same too - not so stressed.

Lot's has happened so I thought instead of writing about it - I'll just show you some pictures.

So, last year we did a little cruise, the same one that Lynda was on.  Albeit we only saw each other briefly.  We had a ball and decided next time we were going on a longer cruise. 










We became grandparents again . . . no. 6  This is Jakeb, another cutie who's already growing up so fast.


My little brother got married . . . I was asked to speak at the wedding, I am somehow the matriach of the family.  


And of course there was fishing . . .

Another Christmas Day on the ocean



We got ourselves a little place at the beach . . .



It was a bit grotty inside but I gave it a makeover.

Before . . .








I'm really pleased with how much better it looks.

After . . .























I decided to paint the pool over my summer hols . . . bloody nearly killed me, soooo hot 




Wouldn't you know it I got right to the corner and my roller gave out.  So I had to wait till the next day to go and get another.


But in the end it was well worth the result.


Well time tracked pretty quickly especially now with heading up to the beach nearly every second weekend and before you knew it - it was Raro time.

This year is our 10th wedding anniversary and we decided last year we'd go back for our wedding anniversary - so said of talking about it - I did something about it.

I booked and paid for it last year.

I have to say that this is the most relaxed I've seen us for a very long time.

We have arrived

Just like me remembered

Trying to get a hang of this selfie stick

Add caption
This is the life - we lived in our pool

Just as we remembered it











Happy Anniversary huney . . .




Weight wise, I'm starting to lose weight - slowly but at least it's nice to see it going down not up.  More on that next time. There's enough for today.

I'll try not to be so long between posts again.

Ciao


Comments

  1. Did you do a longer cruise? I can't figure out where that photo up top was taken with the brown wicker chairs, that isn't the Pacific Jewel is it? We did a Pacific one in Feb and we're doing two more mini cruises this year too. Lovely photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know where that was on the ship - the adults area? We had kids so didn't get there... next time for sure. Your beach place looks awesome and I love what you did to it - great colours and taste. Your new happy place :)

      Delete
    2. Yes Lynda, that was on the Lido deck on the Jewel. I'm looking at doing a Pacific cruise next and also maybe a trip to Hawaii. I'd love to visit the memorial at Pearl Harbour.

      Delete
    3. I've done the memorial at Pearl Harbour twice - very sobering and worth it. We loved our Pacific cruise but I think it's worth leaving from Australia (as we did) to get a better ship. I mean Pacific Jewel was great for the short trip but you do get a different experience on a bigger ship for a longer trip. While we loved our cruise on Ovation of the Seas, next time we'd go back to a medium size ship I think.

      Delete
  2. So cool too see you back blogging, you guys looked so different on your honeymoon, like you said relaxed and it really shows. Looking forward to catching up next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 10 years already, where has that time gone!!!
    Glad you loved the cruise, I love the cruising life! We are off in May and going to cruise the Inside Passage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great to see your comment today on my blog. Wow.... great photos on this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phew.. you have been busy! Love all the photos! SO happy that you are happy!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts