This is my report.
1. Poor preparation. No - I'm prepared.
2. Not drinking enough H2O. Have to confess I don't drink that much - I have a love/hate relationship with water. Sometimes I love it, others I hate it. Possible room for improvement.
3. Not getting enough protein. No - I'm getting my protein alright.
4. Consuming too many liquid calories. I will not give up wine. Life is for enjoying. Conversation and good company flow over a vino. It's a great way to unwind after a busy day. However, I have more wine free days than before.
5. Not getting enough zzzz's. I don't sleep that well at night. I wake two to three times a night. I am putting it down to menopause. When I wake I it's either because I'm too hot, got to go to the loo, or I'm itchy.
6. Skipping Breakfast. I have always found it hard to eat first thing in the morning. I need to wake up properly. I do eat as soon as I'm hungry though. Normally between 9 and 10am.
7. Shopping the centre aisles. Not anymore. Goodness. This is a post on it's own. I'm such a convert. I'M DEFINITELY AN OUTER AISLE GIRL.
8. Poor record keeping. I have always been lousy at this. Now I don't think even about it because don't need to. I'm not on a diet.
9. Not lifting weights. Pass. Not me at all.
10.Giving up. This blog and the one before has been a testament to the ups and downs I've had over the years with my weight. If I had of given up and not kept coming back and trying I'd be carrying an awful lot more excess weight. Never give up.
Through blogging I have found a way that has helped me find a better and healthier way to live.
The benefits have been weightloss and better health. The ongoing benefits have been a rise in self esteem, pride and confidence. Now doesn't that make a much happier place to be at.
Catch you soon.