Good riddance to a shitty week . . .

Hello weekend.

Monday was crap, Tuesday was crap, Wednesday a little bit better, Thursday a lot better, Today fabulous.

Just don't let next week start the same.

Food has been great.  I'd started to let a few things slip (like sneaking a few lollies in every night) but now I'm back in control.   Personally I blame Mr T because since being in hospital he's developed a very sweet tooth and I'm always buying lollies for him.

Anyhow once normal eating resumed and I got back into my routine the sweet cravings disappeared.

Have been having Lucas a bit lately which is nice.  He is non stop chatter and full steam ahead. Everything at the moment seems to be a bit "scary aye".  He's a bit of a pistol and so funny.  I'm missing time with my little girl though because she's always either asleep or snuggling up with mummy when I'm around.  So I'm not getting enough cuddles.

She's 6 weeks old now and a little cutie.




Smiley


Well I'll go and finish a few things before I head home and relax.  It will be so nice walking into a warm house.  Thank you heat pump.

Have a great weekend and if I remember I'll do another update.

Ciao

Comments

  1. awwww she is a real little cutie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you have had such a horrible week - hope this week is better for you !
    Thinking of you and sending lots of love, hugs and positive energy.
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your week goes better than last week.
    Your wee granddaughter is very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts