Another week down . . .

I can't believe another weeks gone.

It was so nice having a long weekend, this weeks gone really fast.


I had a great weekend.  I relaxed and did a lot of pottering and slowly everything is getting done.  It's such a nice feeling when everything is nice and clean and tidy - it has a carryover effect with the rest of my thinking.  Very thereauptic.

This coming weekend I hope I can get in the garden.

I'm so glad pumpkin isn't expensive at the moment because I seem to be making lots of it lately.  Sometimes it's all I need to full me up.

Got to catch up with Jackie and David over the weekend which is always nice.  By the way Jackie, remember how I said we should go to the Jazz festival, ummmm we can still, but we'd have to wait till next year.  It was over long weekend.  I really, really should have known that.

Just a couple of photos of my grandson....



Just got caught out shaking the baby powder out - threw the bottle away - trying to look innocent.  Shame the evidence is all over him.  Lol.

Catch ya later.

Ciao

Comments

  1. Lol yeah read that in the paper after the lunch ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have weekends like that every now and again !
    Have a great Friday.
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandson is so darn adorable I am sure he can get away with a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww what a little cutie your grandson is...he does look innocent!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute grandson Lee-Anne! Glad you had a lovely weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilleant photos - he reminds me of Macauley Culkin xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts