How to lose 53 years in 24 hours .....

If you know the answer please let me know – ASAP!!!!

I have had zero sleep these last few nights. As such the bags under my eyes are in danger of reaching my chin. My eyes feel like they are open only a couple of millimeters. To top if off I’ve found several more grey hairs this morning – hate to see how many there are when I can open my eyes properly!!!!! My legs are prickly and I need to shave under my arms.

Josh came back from his mum’s on Sunday dehydrated yet again – this time a touch of sunstroke. FFS! As such I was up from 3am the following morning never to get back to sleep. He was much better yesterday morning then when I get home from work yesterday he’s bawling his eyes out. Earache. Couldn’t stand it. So off to Primecare, got some antibiotics – poor little buggars eardrum was bulging – some painkillers and he came right straight away. Then this morning I woke up to him crying at 2am. Not because he was in any pain but because he couldn’t get to sleep. His legs were restless. Personally I think he was getting himself all worked up cause it was first day of school today. So up I get again, popped him in Krystals double bed and snuggled in, rubbed his back and off he goes to sleep. But oh no not me. I am awake. And that’s how I stay.

I am seriously considering getting some phenergan and giving him a dose tonight. Am I horrible. I don’t want to wake up tomorrow feeling like 100yrs like I did this morning. Because it’s my birthday and it’s bad enough knowing you’re another year older let alone feeling a lot older.

By god I tell you I’m feeling really sorry for myself right now.

So tonight it’s dye night, pluck night, shave night, mask night whatever you want to call it. Even a soak night.

Tomorrow it will be …..THE RISE OF THE PHOENIX!!!!!

Comments

  1. roll on THE RISE OF THE PHOENIX!!!!! i hope you have a better night tonight
    and happy birthday for tommorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to catching up tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sympathise with you, lack of sleep is enough to drive you mad, hope you get a nice sleep tonight and have a great birthday tomorrow...Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just you wait till you start getting hot flushes that keep you awake all night mate! I am THERE.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomrrow, I hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok,its after midniht so I'm allowed to sing, "happy birthday to you, yada yada yada"

    Hope you wake up feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed. See you in a few hours

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY - catch you later :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday - have a lovely day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't give him phenergan if he is on antibiotics as well. Poor wee buggar probably just needs a wee dose of Pamol to take the edge of and a bit of your routine to get him settled again. I love the next morning after a good dose of self help.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope he is feeling much better by now and that you are as well !!!! Sounds like you have had a real time of it - nothing worse than not getting enough sleep.
    Take care and look after yourself !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you got that goods night sleep you needed....and that you had a fantastic birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the old pluck and dye nights!! You feel so much better afterwards:)
    Have a wonderful birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts