I don't have to water the garden .....

The flowers are getting a good drenching. Buggar that will make the lawns grow faster.

Last night getting ready for my shower I noticed that my right nipple was a wee bit tender. After having a quick check I found it was quite hard around the bottom half of the nipple. I rubbed a bit of cream around them and went and told Mr T.

This morning it was softer but there was a definite lump and it hurt when Mr T gave me a hug.

I have been to the Doctor.

I have inverted nipples so of course I can't get the sore nipple to pop out. I don't have any discharge or weepiness. It could be an infection, it could be that I scratched it a bit too hard. Anyway she's faxed through a prescription so I will pick it up at lunchtime and I'm also booked in to radiology on monday for a mammogram.

Hopefully it was just me being too rough. Whatever I'm not going to worry about it until Monday. If it gets better over the weekend then that would be great too.

I'm feeling pretty okay at the moment. I haven't felt like snacking this morning. I haven't had breakfast either. I bought myself a chicken & cranberry panini for lunch so I'll be looking forward to that. Tonight it's our Friday night card night and it's not our turn to cook but we are taking the steak so I'll just have steak and salad.

I also put new batteries in the camera and it's in my bag so I'm already to go again.

I might be back again... I'm feeling in a bit of a reflective mood.

Comments

  1. Good girl going to the doctor and not ignoring it. I'm sure you are fine but it is best to be sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it is all ok.... Still a bit scary though but most lumps are fine. Have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boobie lumps...if it hurts it usually means it's just an infected duct or similar.. it's the ones that don't hurt that you have to be worried about mate!
    Got up to school this afternoon to pick up the kids.. oooops .. had to rush home in the van for 'business' then go back for the kids! lol
    Should be a fun weekend! Shame there's no TV in the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are onto it going to the doc. Pays to check these things out, but I'm sure you will be fine. Although I know how we as woman can worry, I had a recall after mammogram a while back and it got me on edge. As Lynda said I'm also sure you will be fine, but best to be sure:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure pays to check these things out, just about the same thing I had a few weeks back....Dr says 9 times out of 10 its nothing, but better to be safe ehhh?
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you went to the docs. Hope its all ok for you. I often feel things there are not right in the breasts, then it all comes right, might be an age thingy, hope you have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts