Thinking ....

I’m feeling quite content at the moment. For the first time in I can’t remember when, I’m not stressing out over anything. Kids, business, work …. Nada. I feel strangely ~ peaceful.

So now I have time to concentrate on me and what I want.

Obviously high on my list is to lose this damn weight. I’m becoming quite good at maintaining. I’ve been playing with 2kg for over the last 6 months. Take it off, put it on, off, on …..

I’ve been thinking a bit about my weight issues. I’m truly not liking the big boobies, the sag under my chin, my pillow arms as Josh calls them, my rounder girth and the back fat. Yuck. So what I’m are prepared to do about it.


For me losing the weight isn’t the issue. It’s getting into the right headspace that I really want to do it. Just looking in the mirror and not liking what I see or if I feel blah doesn’t give me that motivation or determination at the moment. I’ve become too complacent.

So now that I have a clear head maybe I can tackle these things.

The total lack of energy that I have at the moment is not because of the weather but because I’ve become grossly unfit and lazy. Exercise and me are not the greatest of buddies. But I do like the “feel good” attitude after exercise. Maybe I’ll get Mr T to come with me for a 20 min walk around the block 3 times a week. God knows trying to keep up with him would be more like a jog. I’d also like to increase my incidental exercise. So every night I will tackle one housekeeping job that will take at least 15 mins to do. Tonight I think I’ll tackle the bathroom. Tomorrow the two piles of laundry that need folding. Doing this I know will make me feel better inside as I do feel guilty when I fall behind in my housework.

I’ve actually identified a few other things that I need to tackle. Like my love/hate relationship with water, my portion sizes getting bigger, my constant craving for food when I’m at work - just to name a few.

Tonight is Thirsty Thursday, but not the thirsty. I’ve just remembered I’m helping my son move into his new flat. Buggar. Oh well, that might count as my incidental exercise instead.

Everything is so laid back at the moment. Mr T bought me a beautiful rose in a vase for Valentine’s day and also a naughtie little game that he got from the grown ups shop. I better not show you a pic as he might blush if he found out you girls knew.

Talking of photos I better get some new batteries for the camera so I can start posting pics again.

Ok I’d better get outta here and go do some work.

Ciao

Comments

  1. I hear what you are saying, its ok that we know what to do, its just a metter of actually doing it.As for motivation, well where else can we look for it if not in the mirror??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww come on, I wanna see the 'naughty' game!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moitvation seems to come and go, and no answer to that really. It's really easy to become complacent. The incidental exercise is a step in the right direction:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts