Just call me "Massey" ...

Saturday night I definitely knew I had an infection. Very hot, very red, little bit sore. The only time it worried me though was at night trying to get to sleep.

I went back to the doctor this morning because I thought there was no way I could stand to have a mammogram with my boob being like it was. I have mastitus. Yes I know. That's what cows get. And so do breastfeeding mums. I am neither. Just thought I'd clarify that.

So now my mammogram has been rescheduled for 3 weeks to give my mastitus time to clear. Yay. I have the proper prescription to clear it up. Double yay.

So I went to give Mr T the good news.

"honey, I'll be ok, I have mastitus"

"but honey I know you have massive tits"

Men - I think they only hear what they want to hear.

So now my new nickname is Massey.

Can't get over the breastfeeding thing tho ..... definitely not me .... hmmmm


Mr T whatever have you been up too??????

Comments

  1. Hope you feel better soon - my Mom (71yrs old) just had a bout of it recently - it isn't pleasant - sending lots of healing energy to you !
    Take care and look after yourself !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds painful. Hope it soon heals. Take care:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouchies!! Thats darn painful...hope it clears soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts