Hey there . . .


 I'm still around, and I'm even smiling now.  Been busy juggling lots of things and there's a very bright light now at the end of the tunnel.  I'm not looking quite so old now either, courtesy of a few good nights sleeps. 





I love this time of the year.  Spring is always a good time to get you out of your funk and start looking ahead for longer warmer days.

It means you can come home from work, can relax and enjoy the sunshine, get your second wind instead of coming home when it's cold, dark and miserable, have dinner, and feel like the day's almost over.


 And this weekend it gets kickstarted when daylight saving begins.  I'm also predicting a warm sunny weekend.






Oops time for another haircut.  It's growing so fast.

Hopefully I will be back to more regular blogging now that things are finally starting to settle back to normal. 

Had a catch up with Jackie the other day which was nice and something we should do more often, without the guys.  Shame about your lunch Jaxx and damn about the rain.  I was wet right through by the time I got to my desk. Thanks for picking me up!!!

I've been blogging for quite a few years now.  I've met quite a few bloggers over this time and also made some great online friends too.  In November I'm catching up with Wanna, and maybe some of the other girls when she comes over to start her cruise.  It's going to be a hoot to finally meet her.  

I heard from Josh's mum last Thursday - the first time since she told him she never wanted to see him again.  She sounded very contrite and was keen to have a meeting with all of us as I suggested in a public place (so there's no screaming from her and we can just leave if she does).  I'm documenting all this.  

America's Cup.  It just has to be tomorrow.  We ARE going to win.
We should of had it on Saturday, but we will get there and we will have won it fair and square.

Go Emirates Team New Zealand - go you good thing!!!

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you are so happy - it certainly comes through in your post !!! I am so happy for you.
    Have the best afternoon !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiling all the way throu your post...great to hear things are on the up and up :-)

    You'll love Wanna...met her when I went to Tassie, sure hope to have the pleasure again one day, she is lovely.

    Hope one day to get to NZ...am trying to talk the hubby around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes definitely without the men, and wont comment about the boat race, I am not into it, have not watched one and will not support it, if we happen to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha,ha I will forgive you but when it comes back home will take you up there, you will change your mind,

      Delete
  4. oooh I forgot about daylight savings ... yay! And yeah hoping to meet Wanna too fingers crossed ... and catchup again with you guys maybe even at the same time. Will see how it all goes. I agree with the others, you're looking very smiley and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have two days in Auckland so hoping we can all get together at the same time :)

      Delete
  5. You may need to eat your words re: America's Cup mate.
    You are looking wonderful Chick.
    Daylight saving already? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only 46 sleeps!!!! Woohoooooooooo I can frikkin wait... we just have to get through the new house settlement and move 14 days before hand...argh!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts