Thanks . . .

After writing my last post I decided it was time to pick myself up and move forward.

I took the day off today, had another bad night and didn't feel too great so thought a day at home by myself to rest wouldn't be a bad idea.  All this pollen around at the moment isn't doing my sinuses any good.

Things have been pretty tough since Mr T had his accident but there is also a lot of "other" things that have been adding to the equation as well.

At the end of the day everything will work itself out . . . then there will be more problems to deal with.  That's life.  

Josh has been to his the past two weekends.  Just the Friday and Saturday. First visit was okay, although he came home and didn't speak to us for a couple of hours.  He needed to unwind.  Then last weekend we get a phone call at 8.30 on the Saturday night - her pissed and demanding Mr T come and get his son.  He did and ended up having to listen to her drunken rant and when Josh got in the car told him she never wanted to see him again. WTF!!!!!  She is totally unbelieveable and she had better stay away from me.  She only has balls when she's drunk.

So Josh is pretty happy about that.  He doesn't want a bar of her.  That is sad.  I'd be gutted if my kids felt like that.

Anyhow a day at home has done wonders.  Although Mr T decided to play hookie too and came home around 1 to keep me company.  All good.

I'm now going to get dinner ready.   Lamb chops and lots of veges.  Just what I need.  Dinner has been a mixed bag lately and probably not eating properly.  

Thanks again for being there.  I'm feeling a lot better.

xxx

Comments

  1. How that shit must screw with Josh's mind. Who is Josh? Is he Mr T's son? Bloody sad to have a mother like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Josh is Mr T's son. She is a loopy woman. Definitely a few screws loose. Now that he's older he's putting things together. He's asked us a lot of questions and we've been honest with him. We've never said anything against his mother to him even when we were going through the custody battle. But now he's older we answer his questions. It's up to him to make up his own mind about her. He's old enough now. Geez Lynda, do you know she sells his stuff when she gets short of cash - his xbox, his games that he saved for, his bike and the list goes on. Even when he was doing his paper run she took money out of his account. How low is that.

      Delete
    2. She doesn't deserve to be a mother - that is just so sad. I hope he can live with you and have a chance at a normal life.

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear that you are not feeling that flash - the issues with Josh won't be helping either. I can't believe a Mom could treat her child like that - it must be so hard for him to deal with.
    I think being honest with him is all you can do - he'll work it all out in the end.
    Here's to a better few days for you and then it will be the weekend and you can try to relax a little.
    Love, hugs and positive energy !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh hun....what a poor excuse for a mum !!!

    Glad the day off has been good for you, cyber hugs to you. [hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont forget to let me know what day for lunch, and glad you and Mr T got some time together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a horrible woman! That poor kid :( My son is 16 and he is a beautiful young man that is very loving towards me. I couldn't imagine not having him in my life and having him hate me :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts