Two steps backwards ....

That’s me. The last couple of weeks I’ve had two gains. Not overly huge ones but not quite the direction I was heading.

300gms and 500gms.

Last week was TOM and my appetite just went through the roof. I was constantly battling not to put food in my gob. The horrible thing was that I didn’t feel hungry but I just had a need to eat and eat whether it tasted good or not. I am so over this hormonal rollercoaster. I never use to have this problem before it’s only the last couple of years or so.

I know where all the weight has gone too. It’s on my boobs, round my middle and on my face. Ick. Saturday the weather was gorgeous and we had an afternoon to relax doing nothing. I felt so uncomfortable. Finding clothes to wear is a problem because my loose clothes from last year are too tight. Okay, whinge over. I know what I have to do. I polished my halo this morning and I’m doing fine so far.

I’ve got my head down and bum up at the moment. I am so busy. Not sure if I mentioned it but I’m doing a diploma in Business Administration and next Monday my tutor is coming up from Auckland to do a 2 day workplace assessment on me. I’ll be glad when it is over. There’s an awful lot of work to do and on top of my workload at present there’s not much time for anything else. Hence my lack of blogging of late. I will be glad when it’s over.

I am thoroughly enjoying the weather. Mr T and I had a bit of a bonus this past weekend. We went to a Christmas dinner, ended up staying the night in the hotel, had breakfast the next morning then headed down to the workshop. I thought we’d be there all day but I was wrong, we did what I had to do and a few quotes and we were home by lunchtime. Which meant we had the rest of the day to ourselves. Mr T mowed the lawns and I potted in the garden. Then we opened a wine and relaxed. It was just bliss, the day was so gorgeous. We couldn’t stay out in the pool area cause it was just too stifling.

The next day I went to work to do my study and left Mr T in charge of getting the groceries. He didn’t do too bad a job, not too many extra’s and I got a lovely bunch of flowers. Then he cooked lamb for dinner. Yummo.

So another week has begun and I have to make it count. So I figure it’s four giant leaps forward to make up for the backwards ones. What do you reckon…

Comments

  1. Sorry about the gains, tis that time of the year really. Isn't it lovely to finally get to enjoy the start of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers are lovely at any time, but especially when bought by a Mr T :)

    It is tough when juggling so many things to focus on your food, but good on you for recognising that you had taken a couple of steps back. It is the only way forward *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you repolished the halo - you will soon be stepping in the right direction. Time and time again I admire people (like you) that pick themselves back up and move on again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great that you have picked yourself up after the gains, dusted off and started again - good for you !

    I have started a new blog - let me know if you are interested and I will send the address to your e-mail.

    Hope you have a great weekend - good luck with the assessment next week - I am sure that it will all go well for you.

    Take care and be good !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gains are pains...so are the hormones!!! I am on a rollercoaster at the moment...WITH BOTH!! Not going to stress out at mo....new year is just around the corner and I WILL be back , halo polished and shiny !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts