Time Flies ...

Soon it'll be Christmas!!!!



So anyhows there I was happily riding along on my wagon when all of a sudden this flipping humungous boulder appeared out of nowhere. Gave me a big wallop and sent me flying arse over kite and left me wondering what the hell happened. By the time I picked myself up my wagon was waaaay in the distance. So now I'm running like the clappers to catch up and jump back on!!!!!!

Seriously have been a bit naughty. Was in Christchurch most of last week and confess to having a cooked breakfast every morning. Scrambled eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, hash browns, baked beans and sausages. Bad but very yummy. Also a bit too much vino was imbibed on the Friday night. Margaret can back me up on that one.

I'm home now, polished my halo, did a very healthy grocery shop and working hard to redeem myself.

Fingers crossed we can reverse some of the damage before Thursday.


Last Sunday it was this little man's first birthday.



He didn't want to miss anything.





Nan and Pop got him a jolly jumper because honestly every kid needs one of these.


He was tired and wouldn't go to sleep. So after getting the hang of it, the jolly jumper worked it's magic and soon ...



Voila!!! One knackered munchkin.




Had a lovely time in Christchurch. Met up with Margaret and Steve who were just back from Ireland and still feeling a bit jetlagged. Such a lovely couple and so easy to talk too. And so young too!!!!! We must catch up again. The only problem is Margaret, we forgot to take the obligatory bloggers photo!!!! We'll have to rectify that next time.

Well it's lunch time for me so I'm off to grab my chicken salad.

Ciao

xxx

Comments

  1. OMG that year went bloody fast, and yes will catch up for lunch soon promise :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas is sure coming fast :) lovely photos too hope you can hook that wagon up soon lol they're hard to catch sometimes slippery suckers lol

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to meet you, we did have a lot of laughts...and thanks for the compliment re the age!! I'll take that one!!1

    Hope you really enjoyed the Garden city and come back soon!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely that you and Margaret managed to meet up!

    Love the photos:-) I remember our grandsons boucing around in the jolly jumpers, LOL still have the mark it left above one of our doors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh the jolly jumper...what a fantastic time my grandies had in one !
    Hope you catch up to that wagon and hitch a ride again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous fellow he is! And I remember how fantastic those Jolly Jumpers were. Many a time I would put Mr D in and hook him up to the doorway whilst I folded laundry. Pity I can't do that now that he is 8 - lol.

    Oh, and I am not the Margaret that can corroborate your drinking but it is enough that I have been enjoying a tipple as well ;)

    Now, I wonder where my wagon went??

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie he is!
    Hope your halo is still well polished! Have a great week. Kel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey do you want to meet for dinner (the four of us) this Saturday night... go out somewhere if the 18th does not suit how about the 2nd October sound :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts