I've been struggling ....

to find any words to say. Or have any enthusiasm. I feel like everything is on hold. I know this will pass and daylight saving and lots of SUN will do a lot to cure this flat feeling.

My heart aches for Anne and Margaret. May all the little angels watch over you and keep you safe and strong. Lots of love and hugs.








We've all been sick. We thought we'd made it through winter unscathed and then about a month ago Mr T got a bug, then me, then Josh and now Mr T again. It hasn't been nice at all.

Looking forward to daylight saving this weekend. I am over bleak grey skies, rain and wind. From Sunday it is going to be warmer and sunnier - not negotiable - IT WILL BE. Sunday I also start walking. I'm doing the Pink Walk in four weeks. I need to be able to walk and talk at the same time.

My scales need to be shot. I do not like them. I do not like what I see. That's the thanks that I get for putting in a new battery. That's my story and I'm sticking to it

My hallway is finally wallpapered. Fingers crossed I might also get lounge and dining room done and the house carpeted before christmas.

Only 8 1/2 weeks until we meet our grandbaby no.2. Apparently we have to make the most of these last free weekends. We're ready now - we've already set up our nursery.

Tonight Nana and Pop are babysitting their little angel.




He always makes us smile. He's so cutelicious.



He helps chase away the winter blues. And puts a smile on my dial. So does Mr T.

Will be back when I've had a dose of sunshine.

Ciao

Comments

  1. Hi (and hugs)

    I so hear you about the need for sunshine .. I'm hanging out for it over here too, plus daylight saving..

    hope you all get well soon, we're doing the old share thing too with sickness, such a pain :(

    but .. it will be sunny days ahead...

    right? :)

    Anne (lose2live)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so know what you mean about the weather and no sun, I think all of NZ is so over it.... and what cutie pics. And yes Sunday better be sunny my day off..... or else!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous pics !!

    Hope you find that sunshine soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope things are better soon for you, thanks for your thoughts, as for me, on that Saturday morning, I lost something, but not someone, so my heart also goes out to Anne.

    Chin up, as they say, this too shall pass.

    love and huggles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wee grandson is adorable... and another one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous photo's. It is nice to hold onto such wonderful children to help the sunshine come out a big more.

    Hope you start feeling better soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts