What have I done to my blog ....

I think I'll get Mr T to sort this one out.

A big shout out for "thank god it's friday". It's only been two weeks back at work and I'm knackered. Probably because there are so many deadlines in such a short space of time and I feel like I'm always rushing. The heat is also knocking me around a bit at night. I wake several times during the night and have to throw the blankets off me.

Tomorrow is the weekend and I'm just going to enjoy it. Everything else is going well and Mr T tells me that I'm losing weight. That put a smile on my face. He's probably just trying to earn cookie points but to be honest I am feeling it too.

Mr T has a new toy. It was a chrissy pressie from my sister. Remind me not to thank her. I'll take a photo and share with you next time.

So have a good weekend all .....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts