Oh dear ....

What is a calorie?






Calories are the little bastards that get into your wardrobe at

night and sew your clothes tighter.

MY CLOSET IS INFESTED WITH THE LITTLE SHITS.


Pretty well sums up how I've been going lately. After going so well I hit a speed bump, aka TOM, that made me so ravenous that I couldn't stop eating.

So now I'm back at the start AGAIN.

Just wish I could hold it together for more than two or three weeks.

The weather is starting to get nasty here. Wet, cold and miserable. I hate driving home at 5pm in the dark. But I love my heat pump and how warm the house is when I get home and not have to worry about carting in wood and lighting fires then waiting for it to warm up. I might not mind hibernating this winter, so long as I still get a break every now and then.

45 minutes .... then I get to go home. Who's counting...

Happy weekend all.

Comments

  1. Thank you for today, was good to get out. Have a good weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those damn little calories !!!

    Good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hard to stay on track...

    But I'm serious about it this time - even restarted the old blog!

    smallersue.blogspot.com

    We can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess we all have those little buggers in the closet, I was doing so well in march...now its june and I am almost back to the weight I was in march..lol still we just have to keep onkeeping on..summer is on the way....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts