Yes I am still alive ....

Just busy winning the NZ Aria competition.
Ha, ha just joking. Trust me you wouldn't want to hear me sing. Just fooling around as I am the office clown and one of my workmates is on the organising committee of the Aria. But see I am alive. Just don't know where time is going. We're still plagued with sickness - I am so over it. My poor Mr T is still suffering. He's been back to the Dr's again and had more blood tests and a chest xray. He's on Losec now and that seems to be helping. Honestly neither of us has had a decent sleep for months. We are so worn out. I can't believe it's DAYLIGHT SAVING this week. For some reason I always pin my hopes on having that extra hour of sunlight at the end of the day making all the difference to my whole attitude and I need all the help I can get at the moment. Weight is pretty stable - neither up or down by more than 1 or 2 kgs in the past year. But in the last 8 years I've put on 18.9 kg. I feel like a little round telly tubby. Only myself to blame. I definitely haven't been eating properly lately. I just haven't had the energy and can't be bothered about a helluva lot. This is a tough week ahead for us so can't wait for it to be over. A nice healthy shop at the supermarket is in store. Keep your fingers crossed for me. That 18.9 kg has gotta go.

Comments

  1. Good to see you back, hope you are all on the mend real soon.

    And over 18 kilo's in 8 years...where has it gone on, you look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back - I have started blogging again in the hope that it will help me get these kilos off. Together, lets see what we can achieve !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://chiclivingwithcrps.blogspot.com/

    There you go thanks for tonight really enjoyed it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts