Relaxing ....

One should always have one's birthday off for oneself to do whatever they want.

I'm no exception.

I've enjoyed being home by myself, just pottering, pampering and relaxing.

It's been a lovely day.  

I'm no different to what I was yesterday only the date tells me I'm one year older.

So far this year has treated me well with no stress.  Long may it continue.

I'm not even worried that's it raining today, because yesterday I thought I was in Aussie as we were driving home - everything is so brown.

So 51 ...  every year tells a story, lets hope yours will be a good one.











My son just popped in to give me some flowers.   Far cry from the dandelions he use to pick me on his way home from school.
 


Just after this my batteries died.  Buggar, wanted a nice photo with me and my boy.

I suppose that's what happens when one spends ages taking photos of one's self to get a decent one, lol.

Well at least I can blame it on my age now.

Happy birthday me.

Ciao.    


Comments

  1. Happy birthday you!!! Hope you're still having a great day and the year ahead is fabulous. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a lovely day to yourself.. not a bad idea... maybe next year!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts