Just wondering . . .

How many of you have a butter conditioner in your fridge?????  

I don't have one and there hasn't been one in the last two that I've had.  Probably around the time they were telling us that butter is bad for us.  Funny I've only just clicked on that one.  I

So another week down and a loss of 800 gms.

Two weeks since I cut out wheat, potatoes and sugar.  I have survived many temptations - two office lunches, one morning tea, Friday wine o'clock with potato chips, takeaways, Kayla's birthday party and sure there's been a few times when I could of picked at something.  Yes, I remember baking with Lucas.

I'm getting use to water at last.  I keep it quite handy to me and find I'm refilling it before I realise it.  It helps that the weather is warmer.  I also keep running through my head the saying, "maybe you're not hungry but dehydrated" and while I know I am hydrated maybe it works in reverse and because I am hydrated maybe that's why I'm not feeling hungry in between meals.

I did hope I might have lost a bit more but it's  still coming down, but I wanted to make 75 by Christmas and I'm not sure I can so I'm going to make sure I keep focussed and don't do anything stupid.

I spoilt myself a bit last week too.  I bought three new dresses and six pairs of shoes!!!!  Not as bad as it sounds.  They had buy 2 get one free sale then I saw my court shoes at clearance price ($14 down from $50) and got the last two in my size.  All up $110 for 6 pairs - not bad.  So I am feeling a bit special and spoilt at the moment and it's done wonders for my self esteem.  I haven't bought anything for myself for nearly a year.

We  had Kayla's 3rd birthday at the weekend so I'll leave you with some photos.

The grandparents pooled together and got this waterpark. SIL's mum bought it in Aus, the rest of us paid for it to be sent here.  Cost more than what it was bought for.

Well worth it though and it'll be there for the kids birthdays and Kelz thought she might hire it out as well.


 She got a little bit shy when everyone stared singing happy birthday, don't they all!!





Trouble at the table , waiting for cake   ...
 
 Managed to get a big slice and he ate most of it too...

 Starting to feel a bit frazzled . .

Until the bubbles came out






And I got this one off Janelle.   He'd just got out of the bath and was suppose to get dressed.  Here he is wearing the pirates hat I got him and nothing else.    

This one is definitely for the 21st



 My god I'm so glad I can give him back to his parents.  I'm sure he'd do me in.

Have a wonderful day all!!

Ciao

 





Comments

  1. I have a butter conditioner but don't use it. I just cut off what I need and leave it in the cupboard. I love that naked photo!! So funny, it's a keeper for sure. Good luck with the eating - try not to look on it as a temporary thing but a life change. It really is easy, I do it every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They took out butter conditioners, cause they were the one thing that kept breaking down apparently. Think only the real expensive fridges have them now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that makes sense too. Mine never seemed to work properly. cu thurs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a butter compartment…but strangely I don't use it, I keep my meds in there!!
    Well done on the eating, I was going well, then had a bad 3 days…I lost my "won't" power and found the "yes I will power" … could kick myself…but ahh well these things happen.

    Ciao till next time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Butter conditioner??? What on earth is it?
    I love real butter but dont use it very often because I dont eat Bread. Well rarely and if I do it is a cyprus seed bread (wheat free) But I am not following paleo so thats ok :)
    Keep up the great work !!! 75.. omg..that seems like years away for me... :( bugga damnit...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow 6 pair of shoes for $110, what a SCORE!!! You deserved to have a little spend up on yourself Chick. Butter Conditioner? Nope, our new fridges don't have any.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts