Random Update . . . .

Thought I would just pop in and give a bit of an update and let you know I'm still here.

The business is picking up but at the moment we've yet to see a cashflow coming in so things are pretty stretched and tight at the moment.  Making me very depressed.  

Well my boy finally left for Wellington.  Things didn't go quite to plan for him to start with, but things seem to have come right now.  I was worried about him for a while but I'm so pleased he's okay, such a relief.






We had these gorgeous wee things for a few nights while their mum and dad went off for a break for their wedding anniversary.  They were so good and we had lots of fun.   Miss Sophia is so cutelicious.  She's working on her smile.  She tends to crunch her nose and squint her eyes.  




I've lost a bit of weight, not much, but I aim to get back into healthy eating again very soon when once the food budget isn't quite so tight.  

There is a bakery here in Rotorua that caters for theprimal/paleo lifestyle.  

Ciabatta Bakery


 The “Cavie” follows the pre-historic cavemen or hunter gatherers’ instincts for only ‘High Protein’ ingredients.
Today we call this the Palaeolithic Diet or simply ‘Paleo-diet’ - a Stone Age Old Fashioned Food Concept, a CLEAN PROTEIN-RICH Caveman's Meal that is gluten free, (no wheat or grains) dairy free, bean/legume free, as well as peanut, sugar and potato free!




Can't wait to try this one.












I came across this and thought what a neat idea.  We have lots of pellets at the workshop as this is what our alloy is packed in.  What a simple but effective idea.  Spotlight is just around the corner from where I work so I can get some stencils as well.  I might make that my weekend project.





So that's a bit of an update.

I will be in a much better headspace next time I post, which hopefully won't be too far away.  

Grandbaby no. 4 is overdue.. . . .

Ciao for now.








Comments

  1. Sorry to hear things are tough still.... its a tough time for many businesses :(. Love that idea for the herbs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a paleo friendly bakery!! I must find it when we next go to Rotorua. I hope the cashflow improves before long - life's been hard for awhile for you by the sound of it. Let's hope it gets much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer that things are stretched so tight financially. I hope that eases up very soon! The place that does paleo sounds great!
    Your little ones are soo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope things keep improving business wise…and its not so tough for you.

    Your grandees are just so cute. Miss Sophia's smile is just too cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope life is cruising alone nicely... :) Just popped in to say Hi!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts