Merry Christmas everyone ...

Well as you read this Christmas is done and dusted for another year.  Looking around it seems everyone had a lovely christmas and so did we.  We celebrated for two days with all our family and now its time for a little R & R.  As usual because of our busy work load at this time of year we did all our christmas and grocery shopping the day before.  We were stuffed christmas eve.  

We spent christmas day with Mr T's family, there must have been over 40 of us.  The weather was great - if  not a bit muggy - plenty of food and presents and to cap it off we had the Thompson family treasure hunt.  Lots of cryptic clues which kept us guessing for a good couple of hours. Sorry to say we did not win.  


 

 




 Kayla taking aim to get grandad ...




 start of the presents . . .




 Boxing Day Family get together and more presents . . .






 Krystal and Jaxon



 Lucas, Nick and Sophia



Dave, Kelly and Kayla.  Frozen was quite popular this year.



 Water fun


Our pretty Miss Sophia


So I realise that its been nearly two months since I posted.  A lot has happened in that time.  So many things, one after another.  Good and bad.  

I had meant to update before now, but I was never in the right mood to put it down.  

I'm on holiday now.  The mad rush is over and I can finally relax.  So in the next day or so I'll do another post. 

Until then keep safe and enjoy the holidays.   

Ciao xxx

 

Comments

  1. What gorgeous fun photos!! What Christmas is all about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of Christmas cheer. Catch up again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of the treasure hunt! What fun. I look forward to your next post, I've missed your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts