Helloooo . . . .

I wonder if anyone noticed I was gone - afterall I'm not the greatest of bloggers at the best of times.

But if anyone wants to know I'm okay, happy, just busy, dealing with and coming to terms with a few changes in my life. 

So hello 

 I'm another year older now.

I'm still following a low carb diet but a lot stricter now.  I wasn't being completely consistent and my weight was just yo-yoing.  I really need to focus now as I'm 53 and I want to be around for a lot longer and some days I really feel my age and feel buggared with no energy whatsoever. 

So I'm taking things one day at a time. I'm learning to smile more too no matter what the situation is.  When you're happy everything falls into place.  

So healthy living, healthy eating from here on in.

Ciao.

 



 

 .

Comments

  1. Hi there, pleased to see you did an update, just wanted to say Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hulllllllllo ….. nice to see you again…been checking on here regularly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo I havent blogged for zonks either... but fb lots..lol Glad you are smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catch up for lunch, when are you free :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you free this weekend, Sunday/Monday queens birthday weekend, or you may have gone away - so just checking on the off chance you may want to catch up for lunch tomorrow or Monday :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts