Down 3.8 kgs

in the last couple of weeks.

While I have cut out the wheat its not the only real reason why I'm losing weight.  Mr T and I aren't getting on very well at the moment.  

In fact it's downright awful.

I've been yelled at,verbally abused, accused of taking sides of not supporting him - my heart is just broken.

My son and he had a falling out at work.  It's just skyrocketed.  My son left, right when we are busy and now we have no staff.  It's all my fault - naturally - I believe my son over him.

I don't get it.   I've cried a lot.

I think he might be having a breakdown.  It's like the only explanation.  My husband never yells at me.  We don't fight.  We've always been strong and loving no matter what. 

He's like nobody I know anymore. 

To make matters worse he slipped over on the gravel on Saturday while he and Matt were fighting.   All his weight on his arm.  Luckily it's not broken, but it is very swollen and its extremely painful and his arm is in a sling.

I'm not his favourite person at the moment.  In fact he says he can't stand to be around me.

So now we sleep in separate beds.

I feel so   -  depleted.

Will update when I can.  I'm trying to work things through and make sense of it all.  I've got to find my "inner" strength.   

 

 

Comments

  1. I am so sorry you have to put up with al this, on top of all the stress at your own work. No matter what you say, whether you pick sides or sit on the fence you will be accused of being wrong by one or the other of them. It sounds like the stress has gotten to your husband and he is not handling it and taking it out on you - which is no excuse for acting like a wanker. If he fell and is in pain I suspect there is also some embarrassment and pain thrown into the mix.

    I hope he calms down soon and at least allows the two of you to have a calm and rational discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. I am really sorry to hear this. Do you have anywhere to go for some time out for you? This really does sound so out of character for you both :(
    Stay strong and try to work through this. Very hard when others are involved. I really hope things get settled soon. Sending biggest hugs to you. Maybe you should have been coming over next month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no Lee-Anne - I'm so sorry to hear this. As you said, it doesn't sound like Mr T at all. Is there somewhere you can go to just talk things through - a neutral place ? I hope you are able to resolve this. Sending lots of hugs your way xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh no, hope you and Mr T get this resolved real quick. Stay strong. Sending huge hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee-Anne will buzz you soon, you know where I am :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the first post I've read of yours and I'm just going to send virtual hugs because I'm not sure what to say xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. {{{HUGS}}}... though I know things are a bit better now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts