New Year, New Beginings, New Journey . . .

2015 nearly broke me.  That door is well and truly locked and bolted behind me.  It's past, but I learnt alot.  

Importantly, you can't please everybody all the time.  It doesn't matter how much you do, how much you try, for some people it just isn't good enough.  


2016 . . . You are my year.  I'm going to start putting myself first instead of last.  I'm not going to take on anyone else's problems.  I'm going to start looking after me.  Get healthy again because last year it suffered.  Clean eating, revive energy and regain sleep pattern - my priorities.

Next year I will be 55 and I want to be the best I can be.




Today I'm beginning my journey.  I've signed up to do the Diet Doctor's two week low-carb challenge (was suppose to start yesterday but I had my grandbabies and wasn't properly prepared), today is Day 1.   I'm looking forward to it.

Next week my new boss starts.  I cannot wait for him to start.  Things are going to be so different. On the 22 December the personal grievance claim between the Trust and the old boss was settled.  That means we can finally sort out my position  - and it's up to the new boss.  And he is great.  Fantastic.  It took all of two seconds for him to win me over.  I think work is going to become very exciting with some new blood and fresh ideas and a good team leader.  Watch this space.  

I'm starting a new journey to find the me within not the me everybody wants me to be.  To find the ole girl and make her laugh again.  The past few weeks I've seen a few glimpses of her, just need to coax her back out and not let her hide away again.

This year will be exciting for me.  I will document it as I go - OMG I own a selfie stick -  I really want this year to be more laughter and happiness.





Lee-Anne 


 PS:

My crazy grandbabies



 

Comments

  1. Great to see such a positive post... it will be a better year. Good luck with the low carb challenge too - it really is a great way to live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your positive start. Go girl….

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Yay and Yay - we need a get together to celebrate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloody awesome attitude Chick. I feel the same way. It's got to be time for us eh?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts