How do you start blogging again when you've been away for so long . . .




What can I say . . . life's been complicated.

But - I'm ready for the next chapter to begin.

After such a long, long time I finally feel like I can breathe.

It feels like a new beginning and I'm really looking forward to it.


I'm very tired.  Exhausted.  My health hasn't been 100%.  I'm still struggling with menopause.  The hot flushes are intense.  It's zapped me of a lot of energy, sleepless nights and overall just totally feeling like crap from extra kg's and just being so unfit.

I'm tired of burying my head in the sand and I'm tired of making excuses for myself about not doing anything about it.

I'm pretty fed up and I'm making changes to get my sexy back.





My life is less complicated now.  I have less stress  and finally after nearly 30 years of parenting Mr T and I are childess!!!!!  While I have been looking forward to this day unfortunately I would have like it to be under better circumstances.

But yes, childless we are.  They will always come home along with the grandies which we love, but overall they all have their own lives now and it's time for us to adjust.

So a few weeks ago I started aqua jogging again.  I'm trying for 3 days a week at 45 mins in the pool.  I'm able to maintain an above average pace the whole time and the flushes don't bother me, lol.

I've started back on a low carb diet again - eliminating bread, potatoes etc.  

I'm also "gulp" drastically cutting back on my wine.  I have found a nice refreshing drink which is no carb, no sugar, no alcohol.  That's a huge help.

So yes, it's time for a new chapter to begin.  For me and Mr T.

Tonight we are going up to Auckland as we have Krystal's graduation from AUT tomorrow.  Wow, where have the years gone. 

Then on Thursday I get to meet my new baby grandson - that is if he hasn't arrived before then.  

So it's all happening.  Exciting times.  If there is anyone still out there I would love your support.  To keep me honest.

Ciao for now.


Lee-Anne 


Comments

  1. Hi !! Just try to blog regularly. I still eat low carb - it's the only way for my pre-diabetes to not become diabetes! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun, good to see you back, always here for support anytime xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see you back - can't wait to see what you get up to !!!
    Love and hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohooo.... you are back... sorry it took me so long to realise.lol... Hope all is good... Surprised to hear you are finally child free... life is all yours now!! Woot!! Guess what.... Brad booked us another cruise a coupl of nights ago.... heading back to NZ :P ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. stalking you gf...... must be time to blog again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts