Happy . . .


Life is great, things are going way better than expected ( I hope I don't bloody jinx it)  we are good, we are happy, we are relaxed.

Finally after nearly 31 years I am child free - and it's such an awesome feeling.

I'm so stoked and enjoying life so much without having to worry about everyone else.  Mr T and I are just doing what we bloody well want.  

Summer's coming so I need to get healthy and fit.  I'm so looking forward to it.

I started back on keto last Thursday and I'm down 1.8 kgs so far.  Feeling good about everything at the moment - long may it continue.   :) 




Comments

  1. Great to hear... time to change your blog name then from "married with children" to "good, happy and relaxed" !! Long may it last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh you are so lucky......and looking great 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay am so glad to hear this..... looking forward to what the future brings you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine being child free! I hope you are enjoying it babe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts