Congratulations Brother dear ....

On Sunday we went to Waitoa for my little brothers wedding. He's like his sister and has the blended family thing going on - only he's gone one better than me.

Seven kids!!!!!

My brother and his four boys .....




My new sister-in-law Rachel and her girls .....



their brady bunch plus one .....



.... look how young they all are. The oldest is 17 and the youngest is 9. Should I tell them what's in store for them or just sit back and snigger.

John and Rachel cutting the cake.



I did have a few more photos on here but Mr T was in a hurry to get onto facebook he exited without saving. Men.

So will redo them tonight.

ciao.

PS: Didn't weigh in. Blame it on the KFC I had on Saturday and the hangi I had on Sunday. But I'm a real little angel now.

Comments

  1. WOW Leanne!! And what a gorgeous family they all are too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look gorgeous.. and happy! That's neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics....

    Keep that halo in place now ehhhh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sit back and snigger I think:-)

    What a gorgeous blended family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous family I bet the make you so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey are you about Sunday afternoon, not sure of time, or if it is happening but think I am meeting the ex in Rotorua on Sunday to drop the kids off...

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Should I tell them what's in store for them or just sit back and snigger"
    Man, did that make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts