Still going down ...

Another weigh in and down another 600gms. I'm definitely the tortoise. But slow and easy wins the race.

I'm so over this cold weather. I should have been a bear. If it wasn't for work I'd probably hibernate in my warm bed. This cold is so depressing especially when I think this is only day 4 of winter. I don't know how I'm going to make it.

I've been searching for inspiration finding new recipes and ideas. This time of the year calls for something warm and filling without using up too many calories. I want to try and get away from the meat and three vege scenario that Mr T favours. He's such a buggar like that you know. Doesn't like to try anything new. He doesn't like chinese, thai or indian food. He likes meat and lots of it and his vege of choice is potato. lol. I think this plays a humungus part in how my portion sizes have started getting bigger. So I figure I will start cooking dishes I like and he's just going to have to eat them. At least on the days we don't have Josh. That way I can be a little bit gourmet and make my portion sizes smaller and tastier.

I'm afraid I'm a bit of a sad sack at the moment. Was miserable all weekend. Went to the doc on tuesday and now I have antibiotics, antihistmines, creams and drops to take. I have the infection in my breast back, made a mess of my skin with itching, totally blocked up in the head and my ears are sore. So hopefully I'll start to feel better very soon.

I'm going to try and put a smile on my face cause Mr T says I look grumpy.

Not much else to report. Just plodding along trying to keep warm. I think I'm overdue for a photo post so will keep that in mind.

Hope you're all staying nice and warm.

Comments

  1. Hey if it is any consolation I am grumpy too..... poor kids keep getting yelled at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY on another loss :)

    I'm over winter too!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts