How did it get to be December !!!!!

The years aren't suppose to be passing this fast. Now that I'm older. Slow down for crissake's.

Weigh in went well on Tuesday night. Another 800 gms down. that's 3 kg's in 3 weeks. I'm about 1 kg off my 5% weight loss. Everythings going well in that area.

I went to the hospital today and I'll be having surgery after Christmas. I filled everything out now I just have to wait for a date. They said either January or March. I told them I was busy in February. My cyst is still there - hasn't reduced in size like they'd hoped. In fact it's wrapped itself around my ovary and I may have to have that removed as well. We'll see when the time comes I suppose. The good news is that the cyst is full of clear fluid and is nice and smooth no lumps or bumps. They say it's a "good" cyst. So I'll believe them.

Had some worries last week with one of the kids. Sometimes you wonder how much you can take. But somehow you do whether you like it or not. Hopefully it will all sort itself out over the next week.

At least I have some sunshine .....

Comments

  1. Not sure either how come December is upon us so soon!

    Gorgeous photo:-) He's very sweet & cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww you just want to cuddle him. Well done on the weight loss front. Zxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That has got to be the cutest baby I've seen this year!

    Hope the WW is still going well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts