Well I ummed and ahhed . . .

But I went to weigh in last night and recorded a tiny loss of 300 gms. So that’s now 3.3kg in 4 weeks. I really wanted over a kg gone but when you do go out on a Friday and Saturday night and eat and drink copious amounts then that ain’t going to happen is it. But I did own up to myself and got right back on track on Sunday, which is probably why I was able to get a loss at all. So the moral is – DON’T GIVE UP.

Phew, you know what – I miss blogging. I miss a lot of the old bloggers. I found their journeys quite inspiring. Can’t help wondering where some of them are now. I know. Facebook. I’m probably starting to get a wee bit nostalgic in my old age. But I’ve read my old blog and what a hoot that was. Things have changed a bit since 2005. Still have the dramas with kids, but reading some of things we dealt with back then puts a shudder down my spine. No wonder my blog became a weight gain blog instead of a weight loss one. Lol. But seriously I was 71 kgs when I started blogging and now I’ve added another 10kg plus to the mix.

I think the decision for me to go back to Weightwatchers was the best one for me. I need to be accountable and for me that’s going in and getting weighed and having my results recorded. It keeps me honest and it keeps me on track. Fine if I wander a day or two, I get back on track and keep going.

I don’t want to be on a diet, but I do want to learn to eat healthier and most importantly watch what I eat. Lets face it the food is yummy too. This is the perfect time to get on track and develop some really good eating habits. I love relaxing in the evening out on the deck with a nice salad and steak/chicken etc and a nice chilled glass of wine. I tend to eat “lighter” filling foods and feel satisfied. There’s no urge to overdulge.

I’m going to return to regular blog posts now. I’ll share my battle against the bulge with you, the exciting things that happening in my world, when I get bummed out you’ll hear about that too.

Well I feel like I’m rambling a bit now but I’ll share my Christmas plans with you tomorrow.

Ciao for now.

Comments

  1. Cool, I'll look forward to seeing more posts from you. I wonder where everyone is sometimes too, but we both know how our lives can change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyyyyy thats great, the weight loss AND regular posts...
    mmm I wonder where everyone has gone too...have found a few old bloggers on facebook...the others, who knows. Life does change...mmmm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts