A great weekend ....

Just what I needed too. I hibernated all day Saturday. Did buggar all. Just as well cause I think it was probably the coldest day we have had. It was a real heavy frost and it didn't thaw till late morning. Perfect excuse to be snuggly.



It was also great because I didn't have to worry about cooking any meals.
Whenever Mr T or me got hungry we just helped ourselves. Preparation in advance was the key. Stocking up "before" the weekend meant having the right choices.

Now as I'm only about six months away from turning 50 NOW is the time to start cranking things up making that commitment to me.

This photo was taken about six months after Mr T and I got together. Not the best of photo's but I like it because my face looks thinner, more elongated and my arms look thin.



Heres me now.


I just put this one in because of the fireman calendar in the back


Round, round, round!!!!! Things I really hate. The extra weight on my face, especially under my chin. The boob explosion. If I could pop the buggars I would. I get so out of breath so easy these days and I'm sure those boobies plays a huge part in that. I have to get the weight off my chest - in a nutshell.

I got myself a pedometer when I got my new scales remember. You know where it's been for the last four weeks. Not on me that's for sure. It's sitting on the table in the family room waiting patiently for me to pick up and put it on. Funny thing is that I leave it there so I won't forget to put it on. Duh.

I'm on holiday next week. YAY!!!!! It's a good time for me to start walking. Even if it is raining.

And a very good time to join the food plan and the exercise plan together and make them work for me.

Ciao for now.

PS: Jaxx if you read this are you free for a catch up next week. I also have a favour to ask.

Comments

  1. Have a few appointments but am pretty much free ask away :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still looking good girl...but heyyyyy know where you coming from...my fat sits on the tum!!!
    Good luck and go get "it off the chest" girl !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you still look wonderful! So there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about not catching up, but with my puppy being ill and then having to be put to sleep everything else took a back seat....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts