Striking while the iron is hot ...

I’ve found my mojo again so I’m making the most of it and starting to PLAN.

Life is so crazy sometimes it’s hard to keep on track as it only takes a few distractions to put a spanner in the works.

But I keep coming back and starting over and that shows my persistent if nothing at all.

I’ve been online to the weightwatchers website and gone through some of the recipes and made myself a grocery list. I’m planning on a lovely restful weekend so I want to make sure I’ve got healthy and filling meals and snacks to choose from.



Hey you unwanted grams, kilo’s, pounds or whatever - be warned.

One way or another ……. I’m going get cha.

Comments

  1. :) way to go.. you go get 'em girl :)

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey watch out...she's out to lose ém !!! You go girl :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts