Rejuvenated ....

What a great relaxing weekend!!!!!

It's amazing what getting a decent sleep can do.  First weekend in ages that I haven't had to run around.  I just chilled out, did lots of pottering and rested up.  I feel great.

I weighed in this morning at 74.2 kg.  I've been sitting around this number watching it go up and down over the last six weeks or so.  Now with things starting to return to a semblance of normalacy it's time to get busy and get into the 60's. 

So yesterday I got busy and made my version of the Haymakers pie. 




It turned out quite delicious.  I had a slice for dinner with a fresh salad.  I've got a slice and salad for lunch again today and popped bagged the other two slices and popped in the freezer for when I need something on the go.

I've taken a photo of my version which I'll show you on my next post.

So although it's dark, wet and miserable outside I'm really starting to feel on top of things again.

Mr T is feeling better day by day and started getting cheeky again.  A good sign.  He's starting to help out here and there but sometimes I don't really want his help.  He tried filling  up the sugar container and it ended up all over the bench and on the floor.  So after cleaning up I ended up mopping the floor as well because sugar is just so gritty and you can never seem to get it all.  Last week it was the coffee.  I have to say tho it's great having help emptying the dishwasher.

Mothers Day was great.  Nice and relaxing and little visits from the kids and grandies.  I hope all you mums had a great day too.

Well outta here for now.  Ciao. 

Comments

  1. Am glad things are getting back to normal for you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pie looks fab!
    Bummer about the sugar... Steve spilt cornflour all over my kitchen a while ago... UGGGh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm that pie looks yummy...whats in it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts