Finding inspiration from myself....

I've gone back and read my blog from when I first started low carbing and it's been a bit of a revelation and inspiration for me.  Reading my enthusiasm and amazement at how easy it was and how I suffered no hunger pains was easy for me to relate to because that was ME.  I remember that time.

I regret becoming blaze' about it.  I guess it happened around the time of Mr T's accident and everything was just so overwhelming that the little slips started happening.

But now reading on those early first week losses has got me revved up again.  The past week has got me on fire again and I'm starting to feel/see the rewards again with my clothes and the scales.

The days ahead will see me focussing on my meals again especially veges and salads.  I have two big cauli's in the fridge so I'll be looking to make the most of those.  I think tonight we will have pumpkin and cauli mash with pork chops.




I'm so glad it's Friday.  I'm looking forward to a weekend where we're not sick or have any plans - just a weekend to chill out.  I want to get out in my garden and prune my roses and do some weeding and tidying up.  There's so many things I want to do.

Only three hours to go before my weekend begins.

Ciao

Comments

  1. Yay for a weekend at home - hope you are having a Greg one !
    Love, hugs and positive energy.
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh a weekend to chill out, hope you had a great one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was your weekend? Yum, I love Cauliflower...I love cauliflower, bacon and potato soup...really yummy and low in points (depending on how much bacon and potato you put in). It's great to be inspired by past successes...I've gotta find that initial oomph again too. Might go and have a look at my first few weeks too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts