Sick . . .

 
I'm an emotional and physical wreck.  Things are not good at all in our world at the moment.  Going from bad to worse.  I have had that awful gut feeling for the last week that I can't eat or sleep.
 
 
The kids came out for a barbecue at the weekend.  Helped to take our mind off things for a while.
 
 
Photos aren't the greatest.  Probably a combination of my shaking and them moving to fast.
 
 
 
 


It gave us a chance to catch up with Kayla who we haven't seen for a little while.
She's such a cutie.

 
 
 
 
 
We have to sell our beloved Pick Nick.  It hurts.

 
 
 
 
I know I'm going to cry when she goes.
 

 
 
Mr T's surgery didn't go ahead.  It was cancelled at the last minute because of staff shortage.  He's been rescheduled for the 14th November.  So hard to move forward when we're still up in the air about this.
 
 
I was umming and aahing about whether to write this post, but some of you I have known since I first started blogging.  I know what it's like when someone just stops blogging and you wonder how they are and if they're okay.
 
 
I'll still be around but just a little quiet.  Once I've moved on from this horrid place I'll be back more frequent.
 
 
Take care till I see you again.

Comments

  1. So sorry mate... financial stress is THE WORST. Been there.
    I hope you come out the other side soon.
    Sending you lots of love and caring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that you are going through such a difficult time. I hope that they improve soon.
    Thanks for letting us know - as you say, always a worry when someone just stops blogging.
    Love, hugs and positive energy !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hon, i'm so sorry :( lots of thoughts, prayers and hugs from me..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear things are so bad, there will be a time hopefully when there will be a chance to get another boat... hang in there and take care x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sad to read this - I can't imagine what is going on but assume financial? I just hope everything gets better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stay positive. I hope things pick up soon for you. Try to look after yourselves, the last thing you need is to be ill from the worry & stress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just letting you know that I'm still around and my thoughts are with you both xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear things aren't good. Hang in there and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear things are tough going at the moment...hang in there and take care.
    Lots of caring thoughts and big hugs from me to you xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts