Another Monday . . .

I deleted the last post, if anyone missed it you can email me. 

Things are looking a lot better than they did a week ago.  All I need is for the boat to sell.  Auction is closing in about 3 hours.  Fingers crossed.

With all the drama and everything happening in my world I totally forgot that it's Melbourne Cup Day tomorrow.  That is so unlike me.  Every year I run the office sweepstake and we finish up work around 3pm and retire to the boardroom for drinks and nibbles.  I put on bets for everyone using my phone betting account.  I opened this years ago when my niece became an apprentice jockey so I could put a couple of dollars on her rides.  Melbourne Cup is now the only time it's used but it sure comes in handy.

So I'll have to put my happy face on tomorrow.  Pull out my hat and get glammed up.  Might be a nice distraction.

My weight is holding steady at 76.  Last week I was in the 75's but I wasn't eating much and too much on the emotional rollercoaster.  We are starting to eat a bit better now and the good thing is my portion sizes a quite small.  It's really hard to eat sometimes. 

Thanks everyone for your support and comments.  I really appreciate it. 

Thanks Linda.  I'll be in touch.








Comments

  1. So happy to see you back, glad things are slowly sorting themselves out. In my thoughts. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts