Surviving . . .



I don't know how but we're making it through the weeks.  The stress is still there but not as great.  The thing is we're going to make it.  It's just going to take a little time.
 
Mr T had his op on Wednesday.  This time a big success.  Already, he has more movement in his fingers than he did the day before the op.  He's rapt and feels more confident now that he is finally on the mend and has a relief from the pounding pain that was constantly there.  Obviously he has pain from the op but nowhere near the level he had before.  Today is his birthday, so that's a great pressie for him.
 
You wouldn't believe what happened tho.  He had to stay in overnight - but they had to evacuate the orthopaedic ward because of plumbing issues and were relocated to an older ward.  (They've just spent millions of dollars upgrading the hospital and someone forgets to gradient the showers properly - duh!!!)

Anyhow they were very short of beds and Mr T had to bunk in with three other ladies.  I don't know who I was more sorry for them or him - I only know I had a good nights sleep.
 
Things are slowly returning to a place resembling normalacy.  I went and did a decent grocery shop yesterday -  my cupboards were beginning to look quite drastic.  If anything now is the time that I really need to get into a routine and plan everything.  
 
Yay, Friday.  I've been looking forward to you.  I'm going home to relax, and have a lovely lie in tomorrow.  
 
Before I go I just got these pictures from an Insurance Broker.  Quite amazing.  It makes Christchurch CBD look almost like a desert. 



Below are  photos of Christchurch’s CBD (taken on 6 November), which speak for themselves and are staggering.













Happy weekend all.  

Ciao

Comments

  1. Sounds like his CRPS will go into remission, if the pain has decreased that much already lucky him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things will be fine, keep positive. It looks like they sre already picking up - step 1 a successful outcome for Mr T after his op.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the op went fine for Mr T....as for the rest keep smiling, thinking of you. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts