At long last . . .

All is good in my world again.    Long may it stay that way.

Mr T had his colonoscopy  and it seems to have done the trick.  He's had no stomach pain since.  He told me at the weekend that it is such a relief to have no more pain.  Even his finger is mending well and he only has the occasional twinge.

I am so relieved.   I feel like I have my husband back.

Everything seems to be on track with the business too.  Somehow we've managed a bit of a miracle and things are happening and falling into place.  We will finish the year on a positive note and can look forward to relaxing and enjoying our Christmas break with no stress.

We also sold our boat last week.  We've had it listed for over a month and some of the offers were ridiculous.  We had dropped our price a couple of times as well.  Then when things started turning in our favor a bit I said to Mr T, we're not giving it away so I put the price up again.  It sold the next day.  It's bittersweet as we are really going to miss her, but at the end of the day this has given us extra capital and a respite from a difficult year.  We can always buy another boat.

 Enough is enough.  No more doom and gloom talk. Full stop!!!!

Christmas is going to be a little bit quiet around here.  We had all the kids here last year so this year they're at the other families.

We're going out tonight to give Kayla some presents as Kelly and Dave are going over to his mum's at the Gold Coast this week.  We couldn't let her go without giving her some presents.  We'll keep some under the tree for when they come home for all the grandies and have another Christmas in the new year.

And here's more trouble.  I'm not quite sure if Sophia knows whats up but there's definite something sneaky going on with Lucas.


  






Only 3 more days of work and then I can relax for a couple of weeks.  I will sleep the sleep and recharge my batteries.

Life is good again.  









Ciao

Comments

  1. Am so glad all is well with Mr T, in a way I am jealous but happy at the same time that his finger is doing well and managing to put the CRPS in remission :). Have a great relaxing Christmas and maybe we can catch up soon :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a very Happy and relaxing Christmas and love, happiness and good health in the New Year xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts