So where was I . . .

I can't believe it's December already.

I'm not really looking forward to Christmas this year.  I am however looking forward to a break.  This year I really deserve it.  We won't be doing anything this year which will suit me fine. 

Mr T's op went well and his finger (or what's left of it) is mending.  I think they finally got it right!!!  However what was not nice was the stomach pain he ended up with the Saturday after the op.  I ended up rushing him up to ER at about 10.30pm that night after the pain became unbearable and he started passing blood.   They ended up keeping him in for another couple of nights for observation.  

We managed to get him booked in for a colonoscopy, which he's had this morning.

He seems okay.  Naturally they've done a biopsy but they've also removed some nodes which may have been the cause of it.  I'm convinced its Diverticulosis as I was talking to my workmates  as her husband had it last year and the boss is having a colonoscopy next week with the same symptons.

So here's hoping that's all been solved/cured.

With all the dramas that have been going on I've been a wee bit down, not eating properly and a couple of nights ago I had a hissy fit at Mr T and felt so guilty afterwards.  I know he's had a tough year dealing with everything and pain but as I told him - I've been there right beside you the whole way, running around looking you, looking after the workshop, running the home, trying to do my own job and keeping the family close.  I've had it.  I'm worried and stressed and the last thing I need to hear is my husband talking doom and gloom.   While I feel guilty,  he may have taken some things on board because now he's talking a lot more positive.  I was kinda worried he might have been getting a bit depressed.

I really want my blog to focus more on the positives from here on in.   In a year from now I want to be able to look back and see that things got better from here on in.  

So now I'm going to pull up my big girl panties, hold my head high, plant a huge smile on my face and move forward.
 

  

Comments

  1. Hugs and lots of support from me.. :) I know its hard to see the positive in things, but one thing I have learnt, is how important it is to stop and make sure we do try and do that otherwise things can get on top of you and seem all the worse..

    one day at a time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your nearly at the end of the tunnel Leanne,,,maybe thats what your hubby needed :) pull up those panties and roll on 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel guilty about your hissy fit. Sometimes a blunt talking to is what is needed to jolt him out of his self pity.

    A break over Christmas will give you both a chance to regroup & a plan of attack for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your Christmas break and hopefully the New Year is going to bring you lots of positives.
    Thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts