Achey breaky heart . . .

On Saturday my son told me that he and Janelle were separating.  I am so gutted.  They put off telling us for two weeks because of Lucas's birthday and the family coming home.  The decision was mutual apparently and everything is very amicable.  But mine and Mr T's heart is breaking.  We both know what the reality is like when couples separate.  No matter how amicable it is - there  still is pain.

I'm so worried about Lucas and Sophia.  How they handle it depends on how they are in front of them.  Kids pick up on the atmosphere that is going on around them. 

Mr T and I are moving him on Saturday.  

We also had Kayla and Jaxon on Saturday night so their mum and dad could have a break.  I finally managed to get photos of them when they were still.


 

Gorgeous bubbas.

Everything else is going fine.  The no smoking is hard, but pushing through.  Some days are easier than others.

Eating is going well - I'm slowly losing and Mr T is slowly gaining. I'm being very careful not to use food as a substitute for not smoking.

That's about it for the moment.

Ciao for now.

  


  

Comments

  1. Oh Lee-Anne - sending heaps of huge hugs your way. It's such a hard time for the family - wishing you strength to deal with the future.
    Me xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really sad - something I hope won't happen to my kids... bad enough that they were bought up with divorced parents. Great job on the not smoking - please keep it up, going back to smoking is not an option. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the break - up … hugs to you all xx

    Keep up the hard work on the not smoking, being a reformed smoker I know its not easy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the kids... :( - Good for you keeping up with the healthy eating while giving up the ciggies - time for a catch up I think, lunch soon or maybe a Saturday lunch so we rant rushed by work time. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the no smoking, hard enough at the best of times, let alone the stress you are dealing with at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sad news mate. I hope the separation isn't too hard on the littles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts