Miserable day . . .

Winter has well and truly arrived.  

A very bleak day,  - wet, cold and windy.  The garden at work is looking quite glum.  




Looking at this it seems like I'm going to have to get the cobbles and the wall sprayed again before too long.  


So I'm slowly getting back on track with healthy eating and living.
And I do mean slowly.  I'm not very well prepared I'm afraid.  Josh came home from his cooking class the other day with a couple of bacon an egg pies (without the pastry).  Just perfect for me.

This weekend I'm going to get myself organised.  





This supermarket opened yesterday literally two minutes walk from where we live. I love it.  I can't wait to get in there.  I love how everythings packaged.   I'm so looking forward not having to battle the masses and the convenience.  We also have a mad butcher further down where I always buy my meat in bulk and package it up.  Preparation for me is the key.  I'm just going to have to keep myself organised.

Tomorrow, I'm catching up with my grandbabies.  I don't get them to see them as often as I use to since Nick and Janelle broke up.  I met up with Janelle a little while ago to discuss me having the kids are bit more and not having to wait until they're with their dad.  She is more than happy for that.

She sent me a photo last night of Lucas helping his sister with her homework.  




So lunch is nearly over so I better get myself sorted and back to work.

Looks like a miserable weekend ahead so stay warm and dry.

Ciao.












Comments

  1. What a great name "Fresh and Local". That's lovely that you can get your grandchildren more often - surely no downside to the mother to have them looked after more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of your supermarket....

    Wet and miserable here too, spent most of today in front of fire.

    Think of you often xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new vegi market looks amazing! Hope you are both well and happy :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts