Could this be my lightbulb moment ....finally

I have a few meetings and a conference coming up in the next couple of weeks so yesterday I thought I’d do a bit of shopping and add a few new items to my wardrobe. OMG what a disaster was that. Those dressing room mirrors made me want to weep. Was it the biggest wake up call???? Boy do I hope so. Not only did I look like a telly tubby with short fat legs I also looked drab and washed out.

So I’m over feeling sorry for myself. My half hearted attempts at trying to lose weight. I’m going to pull out the stops and go for it. I’ve been lazy and just too casual about everything. Last weekend I took Krystal shopping. We did a bit of walking and I was really disgusted with how out of breath I got. Well all I can say is that lounge accessory that I’ve got is going to get a shock because it’s going to start being used for the purpose it was designed for - exercise equipment. Also known as THE TREADMILL.

I’ll start tracking my food and drinking water.

This weekend I’m going to take care of the drab and washed out side. I’m going to take a lesson from Nola on how to be a hornbag. A lot of pampering. By the time I’ve finished I’ll be smelling like roses and have that twinkle in my eye again.

I’ve got my mojo back!!!! I’m going to do it.

Comments

  1. I keep thinking my lightbulb moment has arrived, then sadly it disappears again. To try and get me on my way, I've set a goal and wanting to be 5 kilos lighter by the time we go on holiday in 10 weeks. Maybe this could help you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you're back! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lightbulb moments, yep we all get them in a dressing room with masses of mirrors reflecting back at us!
    Hope you managed to maintain the momentum.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts