I'm back ...

No excuses. The simple truth is that I’ve been stressed and depressed and in a bad place. End of story.

But I’m back now for better or worse because I have to get myself back on track.


So naturally I’ve done what everyone does when they are feeling down - I’ve been eating lots. My hunger has been out of control. My portion sizes are out of control. I feel real blah.

So this week. I just said enough. It’s time for Operation – shrink that stomach. I’m on day three now and going alright. Already I’m down a kg. Funny thing is I haven’t even felt like eating. But my portion sizes are smaller and I’m just being conscious of everything that goes in my mouth. I’ve been managing about 1 ½ - 2 litres of water plus I’m having a cup of green tea in the morning and another in the afternoon. I definitely had a smile on my face this morning. Hopefully not only will I keep on losing but it helps snap me out of my mood that I'm in.

School holidays are here. Like I’m sure all you mothers know. We went to Auckland to pick Krystal up on Sunday. She’s home for the school holidays. We had the family around for dinner on Sunday night and I got some belly shots of Janelle and my grandbaby.

Jackie popped in for a visit and we got to meet the new beau. Nice guy. He’s very taken with her. She’s got a big grin on her face too. Me thinks I might be seeing her a bit more as he lives in Rotorua.

Everything else is pretty much the same old same old.

But I’m back.

Comments

  1. HEY! If you are ever up here again pop in! We would love visitors.. we likes visitors!

    YOu have my number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear... I know all about the stress and the depression... I am blaming winter.. I am over it..
    But hey.. summer is round the corner..and that gives a time to get those pesky few kilos off again!! Keep smiling gorgeous one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the water - I seem to recall that was always your struggle...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great night on Saturday night :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts