Our tiny wee man ...

It's not a great angle but I was trying so hard not to disturb him.





He's so adorable with his little beaney. Everything is continuing to go well. Janelle is spending a lot of time with him and she says he's responding to her voice and settles well when she strokes him. Nick came home last night to sort a few things out money wise and get a few more things as they'll be up there for a few weeks yet. He's going back tomorrow. Lucas has a brain scan on Thursday and so I guess we'll really find out then how well he is doing. I'll make sure to post as soon as I find out.

I can't wait for the day when I get to hold him.

Comments

  1. Oh - so tiny! Pleased to hear he's progressing well:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, the wee darling. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he is just fine mate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have put his name on the prayer list at College, whether you believe in it or not, it all helps doesnt it!!!

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! This brought tears to my eyes.... such a special and loved wee man - just awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww

    Fingers crossed for the wee little man...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts