A week on .....

and I'm still feeling fantastic.

I just can't believe the energy I have. I'm quite stunned, but in a good way.

Normally mid afternoon I start to flag and slowly go down hill from there. But this week I get home from work and I'm bursting to go. I'm catching up on little jobs here and there and last night I got stuck into Josh's room, sorting through all the toys that are broken and missing bits, stripping his bedding and wiping the walls. I feel great.

I'm also sleeping a damn sight better. Not waking during the night. I'm feeling normal again. The thing is that I really didn't know I wasn't normal.

I'm sitting here at my desk and looking out at the beautiful day. I can't wait to get home and kickstart this weekend. I also want to kickstart my weight loss again. I've had a trip down memory lane and gone back to ready my blog in the beginning. It's made for some interesting reading. And it's been quite enlightening.

This is my first profile photo on my first blog. I like this photo because my face is thinner, my arms are thinner and my frame is smaller. This was me when I first met Mr T. This is what I want again.





So time to turn this blog back into a weight loss blog. I'm in a happy place right now so time to make those endorphins work. Time to start that healthy life. Timing is great. The days are getting longer and warmer and it's time to shake out of that winter hibernation. It all begins with the first step - and I've just taken it.

In other news. Lucas arrived home on Wednesday. It feels so good having him here. He is just the most placid laid back baby you can imagine. He's not daunted in the slightest with his celebrity status. In fact I think we might be a bit boring to him, as yawns and stretches and throws his arm behind his and chills out. Not a care in the world. I can't believe how big he is. He had his first bath yesterday. That didn't faze him either.

So I shall leave you now.... with a few more photos and will be back soon






Comments

  1. Have a great weekend girl! Lucas is so cute, and small, and adorable, and oooo I love babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwww he is so cute, welcome home Lucas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not getting enough air to breathe sounds quite scary! Glad to hear you feel better and have so much energy now and hope you're still feeling so good!

    Lucas is adorable! I'm sure you're all very happy he's home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts