It's hard to blog when things aren't going right ...

Things have been pretty bad the last few weeks. I'm not saying what. But it's made me physically ill and I have not slept an awful lot. My whole life is in limbo.

I've been waiting for answers for three weeks which should have taken no more than 1 week. Last night I had some positive news which allowed me to sleep at last. Now today I'm still playing the waiting game. I'm over it all.

Hopefully I will be back soon when everything is sorted.

Comments

  1. Obviously I don't know what is wrong but I just hope everything turns out for the best. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My curiosity is piqued! I hope it is all sorted soon mate... whatever it is. {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear things have turned to crap take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all comes right for you, sorry to read that you are in this state... Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh dear, hope all is sorted out soon..take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ya,

    I know my situation will be different to yours, but understand how difficult it is to blog when life appears to be offering up lemons.

    I've had a few of my own lately so am feeling exactly the same way. I hope your situation comes right soon as the stress and any uncertainly seems to double problems and certainly seem to turn a bad dream into a nightmare.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts