Lake Tarawera

Great start to birthday week. We headed out to the lake with the kids. First stop feed them all. As you do. Then the first lot went out in the boat and Nana stayed behind to look afer Lucas. Think I minded....

Sorry you'll have to turn your head for this one. Forgot to rotate it.

Nana stop, you're tickling my toes.




Go on Nana, do it again, you're funny ....



Now I know where daddy gets it from ....



Nan, I feel sleepy ...








All tuckered out ....



Safe asleep in Nana's arms ...


Here we go ....






Matt, are you having fun yet, yes I think so ...








I really didn't mean to dump my son in the lake, honestly, or my husband. They just need to give me specific instructions. Really.

It was a great day. Really brought home to me that this is the kind of thing we need to do more often together as family. Afterall they are my life and what I live for.

Comments

  1. Oh such gorgeous photos of your wee baby grandson. He is just to die for.
    Trademe... go to Toys and models.. outdoor toys and structures....climbing frames...mine is the 4th one Baby/Toddler Jungle Gym. Closes next saturday. Sorry I can't offer it to you now that it's had bids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh the little man is so cute...just wanted to reach in and cuddle him myself !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a blast!! Awesome pics! Beautiful grandson you have there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday for today, hope you have a good one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. my. goodness.

    Lucas is devine! I'd have wanted to stay behind and cuddle too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lunch on Friday sounds awesome name a time and place :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh he's so gorgeous - you could just eat him!!! Hey I've nominated you for an award - check out my blog Zxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you want to meet for lunch this week sometime?????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you got my txt but can't beleive where this week has gone can we do lunch next week please...... maybe Tuesday or Wednesday if either day suits, sorry.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts