Getting back into my stride ...

I'm slowly getting back into my routine. With winter fast approaching I want to be able to get into my jeans comfortably.

I'm looking to downsize the my waist, hips and bum. Love the thighs to go as well but from experience that's the last place it shift. So I might just add a few situps into my daily routine. I'm also going to add a few carbs into my diet. I need to keep the bowels regular. So today I had a sandwich and it really filled me up.

I'm looking forward to Easter and a four day break. The chocolate eggs have never worried me but this year I'm not even fussed if I have Hot Cross Buns. Now that's unheard of.

Daylight saving ends this weekend so that means pretty soon it's going to get real dark early and cold fast. So the only thing I can do is grab that extra hour of sleep and pull the blankets up and snuggle down under the covers.

Not much else to say but I'll leave you with some photos. Poor Lucas. Has to put up with all the baby talk and flashing cameras. Little man knows when to smile - when the cameras not pointing at him. Snuck a couple in though.















Ciao

Comments

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh how beautiful is he :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww. he's so adorable. I want another new grandbaby now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby....Happy easter to you all..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos - check out those big eyes - you're going to be his total slave as he grows older - he'll only have to look and you'll melt!! Happy easter to you and the BC. Zxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwwwww gorgeous pics !!!

    Happy easter to you and yours...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww what cute pics.... happy easter :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts