I've been rescheduled . . .

I went in for my pre admin check for surgery next week and my blood pressure was sky high. 200/100. They were going to wait until Friday before making a decision whether it was safe to operate but I decided to cancel and get my blood pressure normal before any surgery happens. The risks are too high. But I do have a new date - 13th May. I spoke to my mum last night (my birth mother) and she is going to right down her history and all the medications shes on so I can pass it on to my Dr. She does have a history of high blood pressure, heart attacks, and she had bypass surgery about ten years ago. The dr will know what to look out for I guess.

So there's big changes that will be happening with health and excercise and general well being. In some ways I'm looking forward to it. But I feel a lot more positive now. Had a pity party the other night but I'm over it. Time to do something about it.

I'm off next week as we're moving and I've also got a champagne breakfast on wednesday for 250 people that I'm organising. Trying not to sweat about that either.

Anyway, onwards and upwards. I'll post some more photos next time. Have a great weekend all.

Comments

  1. Phew - that is high!

    Did they let you sit for a while and re test? I'm asking that because most times I go to the docs I have a high reading then it settles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is high but now you can do something about it, once you have moved etc and things have calmed down we will catch up. Have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. geeeee girl that is high....mine is the other way...tooo low !!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts