Post from the other side ....

Gosh haven't I been quiet. Well I've been indiposed. Guess what. I finally had my op. I had my cyst and my ovary taken out. Lol, I've even got a picture of it. It looks like a bloody ostrich egg. And it had grown. No wonder I've been in a bit of pain the past couple of months. I didn't want to say anything on here because everytime I did - it got cancelled. So I stayed quiet.

Anyway on the road to recovery. With lots of gorgeous cuddles from this man below.




He's such a little wriggler now though. Keeps wanting to bounce all over nan. Getting heaps of chuckles now. The bonus is he's moved now to just down the road from nan. Nana's happy about that much I can tell you.


Had a photo taken a couple of weeks ago for a press release. Made me think I've got to get my hair cut.




I've just finished my first full day back at work and it wasn't too bad so I must be on the mend. My plan now is turn this little dumpling into a nice slender celery stick.

Hope you've all been going well. Will catch up on everyone's posts in the next few days and do a better update.

Anyway this was just a quickie to let you know I'm back .... for good.

Comments

  1. Good to know you finally had your op and it went well.
    Your wee grandson is just so adorable! How neat that he's so close too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed your post - so happy that it all went well Zxx (ps and isn't that little boy just adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is soooo cute!! What a smiler he is! Glad the op went well, must be a relief to get it behind you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyyyyyy ya back....nice to see ya again. Glad the op has been done and you recovering well.

    Love that little cutie of yours Nanna!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts