1,2,3 ... ignition

I think I'm switched on again because I'm feeling really good. The best in ages.

I still haven't had a chance to properly go through the pro plan so I'm being a bit cautious.

I had peaches for brekkie, ww chicken fettucine for lunch and grilled fish and salad for dinner.

My total steps for the day were 5,775. To be honest, I was expecting a bit less. Now I will make sure that I push myself that little bit harder each day.

This weekend I'm going to treat myself to some new scales. Even though I've changed the batteries a few times it's not showing up the whole numbers, so it could be a 1 or it could be a 7.

My grandbabies are lovely and growing everyday. Just little treasures.

But ...

How did my little Angel go from this ...






to this...




Guess who found the talcum powder. OMG you have to laugh. Especially as I wasn't the one who had to clean up. I am SO enjoying being a Nana.

Comments

  1. Love it - he looks like Casper the ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep the benefits of being a grandparent and just enjoying the pleasure without any of the responsibilities is just brilliant. Great to hear how positive you're sounding xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is priceless...you gotta love them.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwwww grandies...the wee ones are just the bestest ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts